Friday, February 13, 2009

We Are Still Alive and Well!!!!

Well it's about that time...you know, the time when Aubrey and I come out of the apparent cave that we hide in and let everyone know what we have been up to. Well to start Aubrey is still loving her job. I am still trying to get my computer repair company up and running....it's slow but I won't give up hope yet. Also we found out something else:


That's right. We are pregnant. We are so happy!!!!! As you can see in the first pic (so it's not very clear) That's our baby!!! On the bottom those little squiggly looking lines are the recording of the heartbeat. It was the best thing ever. We both almost cried when we heard it. Well I will try and keep everyone informed on what's going on from here on or I will get on Aubrey about keeping up with this thing.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah we are sooooo excited for the both of you as you already know but we wanted to say congrat's again and we are excited to be a aunt and uncle and we know you will both be great parent's:) We love you!!

Michelle Lee said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I have a card in the mail for you both. Barry and I are just thrilled to hear about the pregnancy. Don't forget that we have a lot of baby things to send your way. Keep us up to date on whether it is a boy or a girl or even TWINS!!! You never know....just teasing. Take care of yourself and thanks for updating your blog. We love you too!!

Jamee said...

Hey Aub! Long time no see! One of my new year's resolutions is to communicate more.. uh, hello it's March already? I am SO EXCITED that you are pregnant. You are going to be a wonderful mom. Update your blog and let us know how it's going. OR email me. . .