Thursday, December 20, 2007

We're Still Alive!

Ok, I know it's been like....months...since we've posted anything but I have a good excuse! I somehow misplaced the USB cord that connects the camera to computer so I couldn't get to my pictures. We finally bought a memory card ready so I could download my pictures, Yea! I'm going to be posting a series of bloggs in the next couple days so be sure to check back frequently. Here is a preview of whats coming...






Wedding








Halloween







Wildlife World Zoo






Christmas Lights





Twix

All THIS AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!

2 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

Cool pictures Aubrey. I can't wait to see and read more about you and David. It has been awhile since you posted anything new. Even if you don't have pictures, just write or type what's new in your life. We are bored people who need to know what you are doing. Ha Ha Ha!!! Just joking.

pkabow said...

Hi Aubrey,
It's about time!!! And I know about losing the USB cord because that happened to me too and Grandpa tore my room apart looking for it and finally found it all coiled up neatly in the dresser drawer right next to my chair and laptop table. I am anxiously awaiting all your photos. Love you, Grandma Bowman